To get started on a Tobi Fairley’s InBox Interiors project we need a few things from you…
- First, we will need payment of your design fee in full via check or credit card and a signed InBox Interiors contract.
- Once we receive your payment, we will assign you a Tobi Fairley team member who will work with you throughout your InBox Interiors experience.
- We then ask you to forward digital photos of the space or spaces that we will be working on as well as some exterior photos of your home, so that we fully understand the architectural style with which we are working.
- Next, we will need accurate measurements of the space we are designing. Fortunately, we have a step-by-step guide for both measuring and photographing your space to ensure we have just what we need to get started.
- We will also need an idea of what you love and the feel you want to achieve in your space. We gain insight for this through a design questionnaire and inspiration photos that you collect from magazines, blogs and other sources. These images also need to be sent via email. We are happy to help you with all aspects of this step, too. So don’t worry if you aren’t tech savvy. We will make this as painless as possible.